vintage green

Sunday, February 20, 2011

Emmalee's 6th Birthday

My little Emmalee has turned 6. Yes you heard right...6! I can't even begin to comprehend this. I know, I should have seen this coming, right? Well she did and now I am the proud parent of an already acting out teenager it seems. I kid, she is great and a really grown up six year old. Sometimes I worry she is too good.
Anyway, we had a pinkalicious party. If you have not heard of this and you have a little girl, don't worry you will and should. Go to the store now and buy the books, they are awesome! It was a great party. It was a bounce party...so you can only imagine the fun (and naps) that we had. She had the cutest pinkalicious cupcakes and a very cute outfit to go with it.
As time goes by, I wonder what kind of person she will be when she is older. I am so excited to see her become this great girl. I like to think I had a little to do with this. She has a great family and friends that I know all contributed to her cute little personality.
Happy Birthday Emmalee!







No comments:

Post a Comment