vintage green

Sunday, February 27, 2011

Some of the things they say...

Why is that when you are in front of your parents, or heaven forbid your entire extended family, your children decide to say things that makes you want to crawl into a hole and hide out for awhile. Maybe it is just my children, but they only say bad words in front of my parents. Also, when we visit the doctor, my children love to make me feel like the worlds worst mom! No examples needed, mostly because I don't need to relive the embarrassment. I just don't understand what would provoke them to do these things, and if you have had the privilege of being around at this time, I apologize! When the girls were really small, they would always make a liar out of me as well. So let me take this moment to say that I am sorry to my mom and dad!


No comments:

Post a Comment