vintage green

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Newby in Town

First, I would just like to thank all of you who have checked out my new blog. I am very new to the "blogging world" as if you could not tell, but I am really enjoying it. I spend most of my time looking for new widgets, gadgets??? but anyway. I have been reading some other mommy blogs, which are hilarious by the way, and I am really entertained but feeling more and more normal by the second. I thought I would steal a second to write on here while my girls are getting ready for ballet. I know that is dangerous territory...letting Ansley out of my sight is often regretful. But I guess my day has been too quiet.
I have been getting ready for our family vacation. I always feel as if I am spending way too much money on getting ready for the trip than I will actually spend on the trip. My trips to Costco are getting out of control. Please do not pass this information on to my husband, somethings are better left unknown. And can I just let out a BIG scream when I say it is bathing suit season yet again! At least I have fun picking out the girls swimsuits, and that's about it. Why is life so hard? So... don't judge me when I say I mostly bought junk food for the long drive down to Florida.

No comments:

Post a Comment