vintage green

Sunday, March 27, 2011

Ahhhh...Normalcy

So life is getting back to normal, whatever that means after vacation. I don't know why but it takes me a good two weeks to get back in the swing of things and this time it took a little bit longer, ugh. I guess it was all that sun, being stuck out in the ocean--haha!
 I decided today that I was just going to do whatever the girls felt like doing in the house today since it is still soooo cold here, and guess what? We are wearing Supergirl outfits and eating the heck out of some chocolate chip brownies, yummy! Trey and I even started watching a movie that we almost got to watch for a whole 20 minutes (too much chocolate).
So...we have decided to renovate. Yes, I know, we the Sneed Family (famous procrastinators, with stairs still unfinished) have decided to tear our house up and make it pretty, hopefully finishing in the near future. It is going to be great, with Trey's master skills and my awesome imagination--what can go wrong? Who am I kidding, right? But I would be lying if I did not say I was not a little excited. So pray for us. I will be posting during this time, which should be my own little therapy. Hopefully, all the years growing up with my family, maybe I learned a few things. Although it never failed that once we  actually finished a remodel, we moved! But that is normal, right? Perfectly normal...



Also, Emmalee had her very first Baseball game yesterday--she had two hits! I say baseball game because she did not hit off of a tee...she was pitched the ball by her coach! Too cool...the first hit on her team! So proud...
Ansley played her first soccer game ever, lets just say she had FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment